Sunday, July 13, 2008

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=yourbelle2

So, the above link is my new fitness/wellness journal. Feel free to check it out anytime. I'll be updating it daily. It will be all about my ongoing struggle to feel and look healthier in the near future. Of course, along with any new challenge, accountability is key. I do have a "partner" in this new endeavor (thanks Abbi!), but any other feedback/encouragement will be appreciated as well! The goal is to be 27 lbs lighter in 3 months, MUCH, MUCH more active, and have tons more energy. Off we go!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

Woo Hoo!!! Let's DO this!!! I'm so proud to call you my 'partner in crime' in this endeavor. It's going to change our lives. Don't be afraid to kick my butt when I need it. You can be sure I will do the same for you. ;)